CSI Link v.03 is released.
In this version:
- Various bugs reported from the previous release were fixed.
- Performance has been improved taking advantage of identifying the typical floor from settings dialog.
- Exports bracing.
- Slabs with free form edges are being exported as polygons approximating the original curve.
- Wall openings are now exported by subdividing the shell element (ETABS only)
- Pier and Spandrel labels are exported to ETABS
- Beam/Bracing and Column end-releases are exported to ETABS and SAFE
- Export Revit boundary conditions
- Export springs
- If boundary conditions are not available in the Revit model, CSI Link can generate fixed boundary conditions automatically.
- Ability to adjust the column location to align with closest slab edges.
Note: Model with more than 100 analytical nodes requires a commercial license