Butterfly V 0.2 released!
June 11, 2019
Visualize your data from Revit schedules right within Revit application.
Macaw Plus is released!
December 4, 2018
Here is list of Macaw Plus’ features :
- Ability to search the keynote table using keywords.
- Create filtered keynotes and save them as grouped to make the browsing of the large tables much easier.
- Allow the user to create keynotes directly from the keynote table.
- Replace existing keynotes in the model with the new ones in the table.
- Add/Remove/Edit keynotes
- Update the existing keynotes within the model after changing the keynote index
- Ability to undo the modification of keynote table
- Backup the keynote file and restore the backups directly from the add-in.
- Renumbering the keynotes using predefined indexing pattern
Macaw v 0.2
November 29, 2018
Macaw v 0.2 has been released!
Para 3d 4.95
November 15, 2018
Para 3d Version 4.95 release date
Compatibility upgrade to 3DS MAX 2019
November 9, 2018
Macaw is an Autodesk® Revit® add-in which displays the keynotes within the existing keynote table and allows for searching, grouping and editing keynotes directly within keynote application.
September 10, 2018
Butterfly helps you to create astonishing diagrams with few mouse clicks!
Butterfly creates 3D generic models out of the room elements in your project.
August 8, 2018
CSI Link V2.0.0 (free version) is now available for download.
n this version, various bugs are fixed, Revit 2019 compatibility is obtained and split beam function is added. Important note: Only analytical models which generated less than 200 points can be exported using CSI Link. To export larger models please use CSI Link Plus
CSI LINK Plus
August 7, 2018
CSI Link Plus has lifted up the limitations from CSI Link free version, Obtain commercial license and export Revit models in any size.
In this version:
- Various bugs reported from the previous release were fixed.
- Users can adjust default material settings prior to export the model.
- Design strips automatically generated.
- Analytical links can be exported to ETABS.
- Users can now export custom design cross sections to ETBAS.
- Beams can be divided at the intersection of the columns.
- A report button has been added to the main UI to display the latest log.