Bridge Curves plugin for Grasshopper
November 22, 2021
When you take off elements from a laser or CNC machine after cutting process ,sometime you want the items to remain connected together rather than mixing them up and spend time on sorting later on. If that is what you struggle with in your workshop, then we have Bridge Curve plug-in for you. This Grasshopper component connects the element together by making small bridge between each pair. The elements remain connected till you break those tiny connections.
Group nest plugin for Grasshopper
November 14, 2021
Group Nesting is a grasshopper component which works as an extension of Open Nest tool and enables users to define adjacency between the items in a nest, meaning user of plugin is able to keep things which are labeled uniquely, close to each other in the nesting. This helps to keeps elements more organized and reduce the time which is normally wasted in sorting and finding elements later on in the production pipe line.
KUKA|prc tool path optimizer
November 7, 2021
We have just developed a grasshopper component which works for KUKA|prc plugin a tool set developed by Robots in Architecture and enables users to remove the collision from a defined tool path by rotating the fifth axis about the rotary axis of the tool. The usage of this plug-in is mainly in the area of the robotic machining where a tool is attached to the robot arm and used for milling. We are now publishing the plug-in for a limited period (till end of the 2021) in order to get feed back from end users. Please visit the product page for download and use the forum on the same page to give your feedback.
Finite Element Analysis in 3ds MAX
September 20, 2021
May 16, 2021
After several months working on various Rhino + Grasshopper plugins and developing new UI for the custom components in grasshopper , I just decided to package all controls into a C# library and make it available to all Grasshopper developers. The current version includes several interactive controls which can be easily added to the GH component by implementing an abstract class called
The complete documentation will follow soon, however, here is a brief “how to use” for whoever wants to put his hands on. If you wish to have access to the shared library please get in touch !
CSI Link v0.4 is now available!
April 10, 2020
CSI Link Plus v0.4 compatible with Revit 2021 is now available at Autodesk App-Store.
Following features are added to CSI Link v 0.4
- Slab direction in Revit is exported to CSI Application as rotation of the local axis
- New options are provided to align analytical elements to model grids
- Trapezoid walls in elevation are exported with correct geometry.
- Report dialog offers options to filter error & warnings
- Exclude/Include grids and analytical floors from design strip generation.
CSI Link v0.4 is out !
March 18, 2020
CSI Link v0.4 is available for users that are already registered in our website.
Following features are added to CSI Link v 0.4
Slab direction in Revit is exported to CSI Application as the rotation of the local axis
New options are provided to align analytical elements to model grids
Plane geometry in Revit
February 29, 2020
I just started blogging!
I’ll be talking about the stuff that I do in ParametricZoo, and my architectural carrier. You will find various topics such as the software development , research work, parametric design, tutorials, design project, digital design and fabrication, places that I visit. Basically anything that may add to your knowledge in the area of design and programming .
Here is my first post in Revit programming. Please keep in touch and follow me here or in our new Instagram page.
Please go ahead and read my first post!
Butterfly V 0.2 released!
June 11, 2019
Visualize your data from Revit schedules right within Revit application.
Macaw Plus is released!
December 4, 2018
Here is list of Macaw Plus’ features :
- Ability to search the keynote table using keywords.
- Create filtered keynotes and save them as grouped to make the browsing of the large tables much easier.
- Allow the user to create keynotes directly from the keynote table.
- Replace existing keynotes in the model with the new ones in the table.
- Add/Remove/Edit keynotes
- Update the existing keynotes within the model after changing the keynote index
- Ability to undo the modification of keynote table
- Backup the keynote file and restore the backups directly from the add-in.
- Renumbering the keynotes using predefined indexing pattern
Macaw v 0.2
November 29, 2018
Macaw v 0.2 has been released!
Para 3d 4.95
November 15, 2018
Para 3d Version 4.95 release date
Compatibility upgrade to 3DS MAX 2019
November 9, 2018
Macaw is an Autodesk® Revit® add-in which displays the keynotes within the existing keynote table and allows for searching, grouping and editing keynotes directly within keynote application.
September 10, 2018
Butterfly helps you to create astonishing diagrams with few mouse clicks!
Butterfly creates 3D generic models out of the room elements in your project.
August 8, 2018
CSI Link V2.0.0 (free version) is now available for download.
n this version, various bugs are fixed, Revit 2019 compatibility is obtained and split beam function is added. Important note: Only analytical models which generated less than 200 points can be exported using CSI Link. To export larger models please use CSI Link Plus
CSI LINK Plus
August 7, 2018
CSI Link Plus has lifted up the limitations from CSI Link free version, Obtain commercial license and export Revit models in any size.
In this version:
- Various bugs reported from the previous release were fixed.
- Users can adjust default material settings prior to export the model.
- Design strips automatically generated.
- Analytical links can be exported to ETABS.
- Users can now export custom design cross sections to ETBAS.
- Beams can be divided at the intersection of the columns.
- A report button has been added to the main UI to display the latest log.