Finally the new version of Para 3D is released. In this version we ensured the compatibility of Para 3D with 3DS MAX 2021. For our current user the new build is now available on Para 3D license manager.
For those who like to try the demo version the upgrade will be publish soon on Autodesk App Store.
Here is short list of new features and fixes:
- Controller parameters were not visible in previous release. This issue is fixed now in
- Min Max parameters in Bitmap Controller
- Initial value in Transform controller
- Parameters of Intersection controller
- Parameters of L-System controller
- Controller channel in Offset controller
- Output parameters in Polyline controller
- Error in updating Para-Shape node in 3DS MAX 2020
- Bug in trainagulation function of Edit Poly node has been fixed now. All traingles are created in the same size
- In vector controller Bug in Construction of plane with point and normal is fixed.
- In vector controller Bug in reporting co-planar vectors is fixed
- Mesh subdivision and smoothing is now added to the Edit poly node.
- Link controller can now be used with Edit poly node. This provides access to the information of editable poly object which is being modified by Edit Poly Node.
- Enable construction of XY,YZ and ZX plane at given point.
- The value types of Object and Ray could now be converted into String type using Text controller.