August 8, 2018
CSI Link V2.0.0 (free version) is now available for download.
n this version, various bugs are fixed, Revit 2019 compatibility is obtained and split beam function is added. Important note: Only analytical models which generated less than 200 points can be exported using CSI Link. To export larger models please use CSI Link Plus
CSI LINK Plus
August 7, 2018
CSI Link Plus has lifted up the limitations from CSI Link free version, Obtain commercial license and export Revit models in any size.
In this version:
- Various bugs reported from the previous release were fixed.
- Users can adjust default material settings prior to export the model.
- Design strips automatically generated.
- Analytical links can be exported to ETABS.
- Users can now export custom design cross sections to ETBAS.
- Beams can be divided at the intersection of the columns.
- A report button has been added to the main UI to display the latest log.